Wednesday, December 14, 2005

7 x 7

The Young Cowboy turned up a matrix of seven questions for which seven answers are supplied which he posted and asked other bloggers to join in the tomfoolery. So here are my responses.


Seven things to do before I die



1. Buy a beach house.

2. Retire for the second (and last) time.

3. Become independently wealthy.

4. Spoil any grandchildren my sons provide.

5. Drain the swamp in my backyard.

6. Give money to people with BIG dreams.

7. Show my wife the world.


Seven things I cannot do.

1. Pick a grocery store line.

2. Listen to John and Ken.

3. Watch TV news shows.

4. Drive the speed limit.

5. Behave.

6. Sit Still.

7. Stay away from the library.

Seven things that attract me to (people).

1. They always surprise me.

2. They can be very helpful.

3. They are always around.

4. Most are tidy.

5. You miss them when you are alone.

6. They can be entertaining.

7. They buy things.


Seven things I say most often.


1. There is no try.

2. Quelle Horror!

3. Did you miss me?

4. Are we having fun yet?

5. Why is that?

6. Are you making all the money you want?

7. What’s up, young man?

Seven Books that I love.


1. Sunset Garden Guide

2. Any by Raymond Chandler

3. Horton Hatches the Egg

4. Think and Grow Rich

5. The Magic of Thinking Big

6. Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

7. The Cash flow Quadrant.

Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time).

1. Alexander Nevsky

2. Any Thin Man

3. Key Largo

4. Strangers on a Train

5. Roshomon

6. The Road Warrior

7. American Graffiti



Seven people I want to join in.


1. Bill

2. Bat

3. Liam

4. Odograph

5. Steve

6. Jerry

7. Duane



Next?

No comments: