Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why I can't support Doolittle

Aaron promises to enlighten me about why we need the baby (Doolittle) when we have a lot of dirty bathwater to throw out. Here is a case in point. There may be a competitive elective district in California but I sure don't know where. In Torrance, we have an open seat but Republicans couldn't manage to compete. The Democrat was annointed by the party - no competition there. No wonder we have legislators who feel free to vote contrary to their constituents because they are never going to be held accountable for their actions.
This is to my mind the greatest problem in California and one which Arnold identified and embraced as part of his reform program.

And Doolittle would rather raise money to protect his safe seat in Washington and let California continue down the tubes.

Not with my vote or my money.

No comments: