Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Looking for an honest politician?





Maybe General Zod is your man.
When I first came to your planet and demanded your homes, property and very lives, I didn't know you were already doing so, willingly, with your own government. I can win no tribute from a bankrupted nation populated by feeble flag-waving plebians. In 2008 I shall restore your dignity and make you servants worthy of my rule. This new government shall become a tool of my oppression. Instead of hidden agendas and waffling policies, I offer you direct candor and brutal certainty. I only ask for your tribute, your lives, and your vote.



Zod's Campaign Platform
* I do not take orders. I give them. Congress shall no longer have the ability to impeach me or override my decisions, and the Supreme Court shall not meddle in government affairs.
* Your freedom will be expanded. You will be even more free to give your money and lives to me, and to be my eternal subjects.

More here.

No comments: